Friday, May 4, 2012

Free scrapbooking crops, free comic books, and more!

Are you busy tomorrow? You know it's Nat'l Scrapbooking Day (NSD), right? It's also Free Comic Book Day (FCBD), or, as my crazy brother likes to call it, Fat Chance Belly Dance (FCBD). I plan on heading to the comic book store, but first I'll be joining my friends at Big Picture Classes for a live and totally FREE creative crop.

Registering for the crop is fast and free. Click here for more info. 


I sure would love it if you could join me for the fun. I chat and share my project--TEN ideas for using baker's twine on a scrapbook page--at 1:15 PM MST, but the party lasts all day with a bunch of incredibly talented ladies lined up to teach and celebrate NSD.

Here's a sneak peek my Ten Twine Techniques layout. Love me some baker's twine!


Plus, as is true with any good party, there will be giveaways, including this awesome setup from Doodlebug. You know you want to win this. :)


As if all of this isn't enough, there are many good things happening on the Creating Keepsakes websites, including another all-day party and more giveaways. Check out our blog for more details. 

I sure hope we can scrap and play together tomorrow. If our paths don't happen to cross, I hope you're doing something else to celebrate this awesome hobby. And maybe I'll see you at the comic book store. 

Cheers!

No comments: