Thursday, September 17, 2009

Stuff Week, Day 4: It’s a…card!

Here’s the story of a girl named Amy, who lived with a very lovely girl (named Megan, in college). Then one day Amy met a fellow and knew that it was much more than a hunch. Now Amy is a wife with a baby bump. A baby bump. A baby bump. Now Amy has a baby bump…
So I made her a card. ;)
She lives in Hawaii, so I went with a tropical theme. I used sweet product from Little Yellow Bicycle.

Congratulations, dear Amy with your cute baby bump! You’re going to make an incredible mommy. I can’t wait to meet your sweet bundle the next time we’re in Hawaii. Yes, we’ll get there someday!

Blog Candy




Speaking of Little Yellow Bicycle, I have some brand spankin' new LYB Halloween product to give away. Thanks for your comment on yesterday's post, Nicole. Please e-mail me at M2E2G@aol.com with your full name and mailing address and I'll get it in the mail. I appreciate your comments and support! :)

7 comments:

Cynthia Baldwin said...

Adorable card! Love how you layered the different papers. Congrats to your friend Amy - so exciting to have good friends who are expecting...it's such a fun time and hopeful time!

Anonymous said...

What an adorable card, for an adorable friend, with an adorable baby bump! ;)

{VICKI} said...

eNJOYING STuFF wEeK

Pamk said...

Adorable card and your friend is just glowing. and congrats to Nicole.
btw thanks a lot I have the brady bunch theme running around in my head now lol.

Nicole said...

That card is tooo cute.....oh thanks so much Megan I'll email right away. Congrats Amy, I'm sure she'll love motherhood

cards4ever said...

Cute card.

Erica Hettwer said...

Such a cute card!