Sunday, June 28, 2009

Blog Candy Winners

Pinka dinka do. I have my Nat’l Pink Day winners. According to Random.org, my lucky ladies are comments #3 and #8. Congrats!



The winner of my pink apron is:
Rae: “Happy pink day to YOU!!”


The winner of a pink button ring is:
Tami: “Those are the prettiest donuts I have ever seen! My favorite color is celery/pear/apple green...but I think you already knew that.”


Please e-mail me at M2E2G@aol.com with your full name and mailing address (put “blog winner” in the subject line), and I’ll get your goodies in the mail. Tami, please be sure to include which button ring you want. You can find more information on and close-up images at http://www.happinessonastring.com/. Thanks!

And, thanks to all who participated in my little giveaway. Let’s do it again real soon now, ya hear?

No comments: