Saturday, October 25, 2008

Calling in Sick


There's a virus running wild in my home that is bringing everything to a stop. No Facebook updates, no MySpace messaging, no e-mail maintenance, and, possibly saddest of all, no blog posts. Yes, my laptop is sick, and Cory and I don't know how to make it feel better. We've tried orange juice, we've applied wet washcloths, we've even rubbed it with salve, and nothing. Poor, sick little computer.

So, if you haven't noticed by now, the blog posting is going to have to take a small break, which is so sad, because I have lots of yummy things to say right now, but I just can't bring myself to use Cory's computer. I'm typing this on his 'puter, and it's no fun at all. The man doesn't even have Word. What?! No Word? No spellcheck? How on earth can I, the world's WORST speller (yes, I know I'm an editor), write blog posts without spellcheck? Plus, what's a blog without photos? And he's without photo-editing software. Good golly, man! For being a computer nerd, you sure are behind the times!

So, please stay tuned. I'll be back as soon as my laptop starts feeling better (or when it dies). Until then, enjoy this festive time of year, you crazy boys and ghouls!

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I randomly came across your site, and it caught my attention how you said you didn't have any photo-editing software on the computer you're using.

I just posted a blog on that, albeit, surely an incomplete one. :) But LunaPic.com is a free online picture editing program, if you're interested in something really basic to tie you over.

Elizabeth

Unknown said...

Yikes, a 'puter with no word and no pic editor? Really how does the man get by?
Love that pic of the puking punkin, really gross in a very funny way, kudos!!!
B-

Anonymous said...

That is sad news but I am afraid your solutions might have contributed to the problem. Orange juice and a wet wash cloth on a laptop!! Not recommended.

Alice said...

Hope you get him all better soon :) LOVED your Marge costume - that wig is a riot!